Assistant Prosecuting Attorney- Roscommon County
Roscommon County –Assistant Prosecuting Attorney
Description: Under the direct supervision of the Prosecuting Attorney and the Chief Assistant, the Assistant Prosecuting Attorney will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Handling juvenile, misdemeanor, mental health hearings, child support establishment, PPO enforcement, animal control cases, appeals, and motions.
- Will be expected to attend meetings and trainings as required during and after hours.
- Serve in an on-call status as needed for arrest and search warrants.
- As needed and dependent upon experience or training may also be called on to handle felony cases.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: J.D. –Licensed by the Michigan State Bar and in good standing.
Experience: Prefer some criminal and/or civil law experience.
Starting Salary: $42,500 plus benefits
Application process: Send cover letter and resume via email to:
Roscommon County Prosecutor
Position open until filled
Roscommon County is an equal opportunity/ADA employer