Assistant Prosecuting Attorney - Allegan County
Allegan County is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
At the discretion of the elected Allegan County Prosecuting Attorney, the Assistant Prosecuting Attorney is responsible for performing any and all duties directed by the Prosecuting Attorney, as set forth by the Constitution and statutes of the State of Michigan, and is subject to the same qualifications, statutes, requirements, penalties and obligations applicable therein.
Wage Range: $60.784.80 - $88,146.68 salaried, excellent benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties: See job description here
- Must have graduated from an accredited law school and be a member of the MichiganState Bar.
- Prefer two years post law school experience
Deadline: Until Filled
Benefits available to employees are listed below and vary based on employee group and benefit status.
- Career advancement
- Training programs provided to support professional growth
- Competitive salaries
- Annual step increases in pay
- Wellness program (employee and spouse eligible)
- Wellness program participation incentive payment
- Fitness center onsite
- 13 paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) – amount earned increases per year of service
- Educational assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Basic life & AD&D insurance provided by the county
- Short term disability insurance provided by the county (up to 52 weeks per illness/injury)
- Municipal Employees' Retirement System (MERS) participation for all employees (401a) including an employer contribution
- 457 retirement plan options
- Employee assistance program provided
- Worker's Compensation supplemental pay to ensure employees are paid 100% of their normal pay for work related injuries
- Voluntary supplemental insurance offerings