2024 Summer Intern Program Overview
Why intern for PAAM?
- Interns gain experience in the practice of law and oral advocacy by working in prosecutors’ offices.
- Interns handle in-court assignments typically handled by assistant prosecutors.
- Interns see the inner workings of the criminal justice system.
- Interns receive a salary of $8,800.00 for 11 weeks of work.
Why is PAAM interested in you?
- PAAM seeks to promote prosecution as a career opportunity by giving interns real world experience in the profession.
- PAAM interns provide needed and appreciated additional summer assistance for prosecutors’ offices.
Who should apply?
- Law students looking to gain actual courtroom and legal experience.
- Law students who will have completed 40 credit hours of law school by May 10, 2024.
- Law students who intend to practice in Michigan upon graduation.
2024 PAAM Intern Application
Application deadline is September 29th, 2023, for direct applicants. Those interviewing through on-campus interviewing must comply with school deadlines.